The Association of Professional Bankers, Sri Lanka (APB) was established in year 1988. It has been the most representative organizations of banking professionals in the Island and has functioned as a forum that brings together leading personalities in business administration and intellectual discussion in the contemporary banking scene.
Manage all the key functions of the Association and play a pivotal role in administrating activities effectively.
The Scope of Work:
- Prepare a variety of high quality, written memos, letters, notices and other documents related to the Association.
- Prepare and distribute itineraries, letters, memos and meeting minutes etc and keep track of RSVPs for events and meetings making sure that things are not overlooked.
- Arrange for conferences, meetings and other annual events of APB including preparation of agendas, list of participants, reservation of venues, arrangements for refreshments and necessary arrangements for transportation etc.
- Manage, plan and organize APB calendar on advice of the Council of the APB including posting same as appropriate to relevant authorities.
- Manage membership dues of APB members and inform members to receive same as planned.
- Update APB membership database and ensure accuracy of information.
- Liaise with sponsoring organizations for various events organized by the APB and ensure receipts of sponsorships.
- Maintain cordial relationships/communication with stakeholders of APB including its members, sponsors, printers, suppliers, business contacts etc.
- Maintenance of accounts including cash book, ledger accounts and preparation of income & expenditure accounts, fixed deposits and treasury bill account statements monthly.
- Carryout routine office duties including maintenance of correspondence, filing etc.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication knowledge in English/Tamil/Sinhala
- Ability to plan, organize and execute tasks within a short time frame
- Proficiency in Office Software Applications
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks
- Good interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge in book keeping
Working experience as a Senior Executive or above in a Bank/Financial Institution for over 20 years or
A retired Banker who is an Associate Member of Institute of Bankers and qualification in banking – AIB/DBF
Age : Over 55 years
Competitive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate.
Please apply indicating contact telephone nos. within 07 days of this advertisement to :-
Association of Professional Bankers – Sri Lanka
2nd Floor, Professional Centre,
275/75, Prof. Stanley Wijesundera Mawatha,
E-mail : email@example.com